Today we celebrate the legendary civil rights activist Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the many women who also played integral roles in the fight against racial, economic and gender inequalities in America. From lunch counter sit-ins to nonviolent marches, those...
Terwilliger Center Summit on Housing Supply Solutions
On June 22, join BPC’s Terwilliger Center for Housing Policy for the housing event of the summer! We will welcome experts and thought leaders in government, business, philanthropy, and more as they share their insights on ways to accelerate affordable housing preservation and construction to help Americans struggling to pay high and unsustainable housing costs.
New panels just announced will cover federal tax policy as a way to encourage growth in affordable housing supply and what can be done to address homelessness through a housing supply lens. This day-long, in-person summit is focused on finding meaningful, bipartisan solutions to address the nationwide crisis.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, followed by a cocktail reception. Follow BPC on social media @BPC_Bipartisan and use the hashtag #HousingSummit23 to talk about the Summit.
If you or your organization are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please reach out to Tiffany Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Henry Cisneros| Board Chair, BPC; Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Stephen Eide| Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute
- Seyron Foo| Senior Program Officer, Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Sharon Wilson Géno |President, National MultifamilyHousing Council
- Rosanne Haggerty| President, Community Solutions
- Liz Hoffman |Business & Finance Editor, Semafor
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin| President, American Action Forum
- Philip Mangano| President and CEO, The American Round Table to Abolish Homelessness
- Kathryn Monet| Chief Executive Officer, National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
- Skylar Olsen| Chief Economist, Zillow
- Liz Osborn |Vice President of Policy, Enterprise Community Partners
- Pamela Hughes Patenaude| Board Member, BPC; Former Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Neal Rackleff |Former Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development, HUD
- Buzz Roberts| President and CEO, National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders
- Mike Rounds| U.S. Senator (R-SD)
- Tina Smith | U.S. Senator (D-MN)
- Nick Timiraos| Chief Economics Correspondent, Wall Street Journal
- Adrianne Todman| Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Mark Zandi| Chief Economist, Moody’s Analytics
This event is co-hosted by BPC and BPC Action and has been designed to meet Congressional Ethics guidelines for a widely attended event.